Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Transformation of Coal into Diamond at OCTAVE

Octave Business School has been like a field of coal, where the inputs are in the form of coal and the outputs are diamonds which cannot be easily destroyed. As mentioned above Octave has given me some  beautiful experiences like increasing my communication skills (soft skills), ability to interact with customers in case of Diwali Project and also gave us projects which increased our knowledge in various fields. Apart from that personal attention was given to each and every student which is the biggest plus of Octave. The students are from diverse backgrounds and working with each of them was a unique experience. I recently joined Abhijeet Group in my SIP and hence I am very thankful to our Directors who trusted me to work in such a renowned Organization.
Harsh Khombhadia

No comments:

Post a Comment